“Panagiota is an athlete who has self-discipline, awareness, and consistency. The way she follows through, the effort she puts in, her performance and endurance, make her always able to meet our targets. Training Panagiota is for me a unique experience and a pleasant surprise”.
~ Yiannis Stinis, Greek Champion in 2002 in 200m freestyle, swimming coach and personal trainer, University of Athens graduate.
- Muscle injuries: pulled – strained – torn – ruptured muscles, etc.
- Ligament injuries: strained ankles, lateral knee ligament, etc.
- Joint pain
- Epicondylitis: lateral (tennis elbow), medial (golfer’s elbow)
- Bone Fractures
- Post-operative healing
- Irradiation of blood for increased endurance
- Physical fatigue
- Strengthen the immune system, etc.
Enhanced tissue repair
- Stimulating cellular responses of wounded fibroblasts by promoting cell migration and proliferation
- Stimulating collagen production
- Enhancing growth of new blood vessels
Modulation of inflammatory response
- Reducing duration of the acute inflammatory phase
- Increasing anti-inflammatory factor concentrations